Skip to content

ADNOC and G42 prepare to launch an exciting Initial Public Offering for innovative company AIQ!


DUBAI: ADNOC and G42 give attention to AIQ’s receivables IPO

Abu Dhabi Nationwide Oil Firm (ADNOC) and Abu Dhabi-based synthetic intelligence agency G42 are in preliminary talks a few attainable preliminary public providing (IPO) of expertise firm AIQ, their three-way partnership. Two sources with information of the matter advised Reuters on June 22.

AIQ Improves Processes and Will Improve Profitability

ADNOC holds a 60% majority stake in AIQ, whereas G42 holds the remaining 40%. AIQ leverages synthetic intelligence and makes use of science from machine analysis to optimize processes, plan and improve profitability for ADNOC and the broader oil and gasoline enterprise.

Discovering the Danger of an Preliminary Public Providing

Sources stated the chance to take AIQ public later this 12 months is being thought-about. Nevertheless, he most popular to stay nameless because the matter has not been made public but.

Do you cope with patrons from everywhere in the world or home market?

AIQ Possession Instances is at the moment deliberating on whether or not to maintain the IPO as a worldwide transaction or to maintain it for simple sale to homebuyers.

newest financial director appointment

In line with sources, AIQ not too long ago appointed veteran finance banker Yusuf Salem as its chief monetary officer. Salem beforehand labored at Moelis & Co for five years and held varied positions on the US boutique financial institution till 2021. He then labored as an exterior senior advisor to the financial institution until April this 12 months.

stakeholder suggestions

ADNOC, which is liable for supplying round 3% of the world’s demand for oil, has chosen to not escalate the issue. Equally, G42, which is backed by Abu Dhabi’s state fund Mubadala Funding Firm, AIQ and Salem, has not but responded to requests for remark.

Rise of AI firms within the US market

Synthetic intelligence firms have performed an vital position within the fairness rally seen within the US market this 12 months. Funding by Microsoft Corp into OpenAI, proprietor of ChatGPT, a chatbot able to offering human-like responses to prospects, has been one in all many driving parts of this growth.

G42 and its influential administration

G42 is a part of an enterprise empire overseen by Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, who serves as its chairman. Sheikh Tahnoon additionally serves because the Nationwide Safety Advisor of the United Arab Emirates and has been actively concerned in worldwide political affairs as a troubleshooter for his brother, President Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al-Nahyan.

First success of ADNOC’s IPO

In 2017, ADNOC marked a serious milestone by launching in floating elements of its firms. In March, the corporate successfully listed its fuel enterprise, reaching a large $2.5 billion capital elevate. The preliminary public providing was acknowledged as the biggest on the planet in the course of the first quarter of that 12 months.

as for the producer

Hadil Al Sayegh was liable for reporting on this growth, whereas Stephen Coates was liable for enhancing the article.

Thomson Reuters Notion Ideas

The article adheres to the Thomson Reuters Ideas, which guarantee accuracy, fairness and transparency in reporting.

regularly requested questions

What’s AIQ?

AIQ is a tripartite partnership experience firm owned by Abu Dhabi Nationwide Oil Firm (ADNOC) and G42. It makes use of synthetic intelligence and machine analysis to drive processes and profitability contained in the oil and gasoline enterprise.

ADNOC and G42 planning to take AIQ public?

ADNOC and G42 are in discussions to launch an IPO for AIQ. Nevertheless, no official announcement has been made concerning the IPO but.

Who is nearly each AIQ proprietor?

ADNOC holds a 60% majority stake in AIQ, whereas G42 holds the remaining 40%.

Who’s the brand new Chief Monetary Officer (CFO) of AIQ?

Veteran financial banker Yusuf Salem has been appointed because the Chief Financial Officer of AIQ. He beforehand labored at Moelis & Co and has held various positions at US Boutique Financial institution.

What’s G42’s relation with UAE administration?

G42 is a part of an enterprise empire overseen by Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, who serves as its chairman. Sheikh Tahnoon is the Nationwide Safety Advisor of the UAE and has been concerned in problems with worldwide politics.

What are the completely different firms that ADNOC has taken public?

ADNOC started promoting off elements of its firms in 2017. In March, the corporate efficiently listed its fuel firm and raised $2.5 billion, making it the world’s largest preliminary public providing within the first quarter of that 12 months. ,


The potential preliminary public providing of AIQ, a tripartite expertise firm from ADNOC and G42, highlights the rising significance of synthetic intelligence and machine studying within the oil and fuel business. As discussions progress and advertising and marketing strategies are explored, it stays to be seen whether or not AIQ could be positioned as a worldwide transaction or marketed solely to homebuyers. The appointment of Yusuf Salem as CFO emphasizes AIQ’s dedication to reaching its progress ambitions. Typically, this reform has coincided with a broader progress of AI firms taking part in an vital position in trustworthy markets, as seen by Microsoft Corp.’s funding in OpenAI. represents an vital milestone throughout the growth of the UAE’s information sector.

For extra info, see this hyperlink


To entry further info, kindly confer with the next link